Upavim Crafts and its sister website, Alternatives Global Marketplace, are a fair trade organization with their US headquarters in Fort Collins, CO. We retail and wholesale handmade goods. Our mission is to support the women of La Esperanza and artisans from around the world in their fight for better economic, healthcare and educational opportunities for themselves, their families and their community.
We are looking for a highly motivated, creative but analytical individual who will help optimize our marketing strategy. This position is responsible for all marketing channels with support from our team. The ideal candidate is interested and skilled in ethical marketing and branding including email, social media, PPC advertising, copywriting, graphic design and other ecommerce tasks.
This is a part-time position for 20 hours per week. This position is fully remote. Our offices are based in Timnath, CO and Guatemala City, Guatemala.
- Oversee marketing channels and work with a team to implement successful SEM/PPC, Email Marketing, and Social Media Marketing strategies.
- Day-to-day monitoring, management, optimization, and development of all campaigns
- Develop content to drive new ideas using targeted key works and SEM/PPC best practices.
- Stay on top of market and industry trends to develop and source new opportunities for channel growth.
- Create electronic newsletters and work to implement segmentation and A/B testing using data.
- Optimize and improve google shopping ads.
- Maintain required social media strategy and campaigns.
- Create graphics and captions for social media, website, newsletters, and print materials.
- Respond to user inquiries on social media channels.
- Manage the creative content for the blog through graphics, copy, and content collaboration.
- Manage team to schedule, plan, and prepare product photo shoots.
- Carrying out other duties as needed in a small business on occasion.
- Bachelor’s degree or obtaining in Marketing, Communications or related field is a plus.
- Experience directly managing and optimizing paid campaigns.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Graphic Designs with Canva skills required.
- Knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Office including Excel.
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic.
- Motivated, professional and flexible with the ability to react quickly when the need arises.
- Excellent problem solving and time management skills managing multiple deadlines.
- Proficiency to operate independently.
- Enthusiasm and passion for fair trade.
- Fluency in Spanish is a plus.
For more information visit www.upavimcrafts.org and www.alternativesglobalmarketplace.com
Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com